Thursday, January 7, 2010

My First Perfect Grade Gunpla

This is my very first PERFECT GRADE! The GAT-X105 STRIKE GUNDAM from Gundam SEED! Bought this Gundam from SimplyGundam on the 30th.12.2009, Thank you for bringing in this Gundam for me. The next target will be the PG SKYGRASPER to combine it with my strike to become AILE STRIKE!
The contents, consist of 26 runners with over 550 ABS plastic parts, all molded in colour, plus polycaps for the joints and die-cast joint parts for stability. Two instructions included for assembling and poses and etc. Will make a review for it when i have the chance but sorry there will be no W.I.P due to internet problems.

4 comments:

  1. grats!

    well... I havent bought any PG yet... and I think not gonna buy any soon... so Ill just got with MGs first.. ^^

    cant wait for ur progresss on ur new PG ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha have fun bro! memang sangal menyiapkan nie sekong ah, but it's worth it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tsukinari: You should get one, seems you collect lots of gundam.

    masta195: Congrats bro! PG Strike it's my first PG Gundam also, till now i haven't assemble yet. haha.. but i already finish assemble the Model GD PG Strike aka Fake PG Strike. Have fun with your PG strike ;) cheers

    ReplyDelete
  4. owh the PG Skygrasper sale separately, the Aile mode??

    ReplyDelete